I was absolutely amazed with Teen Vogue this month. I started reading Teen Vogue about a year and some months ago when I found it in a shop in Lisbon, I had no idea they sold it in Portugal so of course I was thrilled to finally get the chance to actually read and see a copy. Since then it has influenced my style quite a lot, and I always like the spreads but I must say that the April issue was one of the best, absolutely breath taking!
First of all the "Blues Traveler" was amazing and gave me that final push to actually start mixing plaids, checks and stripes. I loved the all-American, on the road, girl style, which was really reminiscent of 1940's American fashion with the blues always playing in the background.
I am currently putting together some outfits inspired by this spread which you all will soon see.
"Love Me Tender"
"Walk the Line" "Brave Heart"
What do you guys think about the April issue?
xoxoxo
"Drummer Boy"
i haven't read it, but i love teen vogues way of mixing patterns, they totally break that rule and make it work. And oh my gosh, military jackets are my love, the first one is absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDelete