Saturday, 18 April 2009

Sir Yes Sir

As you all know, I was amazed by the spread in Teen Vogue, "Enchanted Soldier", so I decided to put together some outfits. I mixed girly items with frills and lace, with boots, boy shorts, soldier jackets, blazers and army inspired items. Here was the result:

This one reminds of a boy scout. Coat- Zara; Blouse- Anthropologie; Shorts- New Yorker; Boots- Anthropologie; Bag- Robin Ruth/ Paris.



This outfit is more refined. I wanted to mix mens wear (blazer) with girly florals. Blazer- Paris Hilton; Blouse- Desigual; Skirt-Sfera; Boots- Anthropologie; Bag- Nine & Co.


Here is an outfit which could be used for a formal occasion. The military jacket and boots give it that extra edge. Very hardcore. Jacket- Zara; Dress- Zara, Boots- Cubanas; Bag-Friday's Project.




Here I was going for a more school boy type of look. The ruffles on the blouse give it a more feminine touch. Blouse-Anthropologie; Trousers- Elle; Boots- Cubanas; Bag- Urban Outfiters.



The final outfit is a darker, more hardcore look with a bit of floral patterns. Shirt- Friday's Project; Dress- Moon/ Italy; Bag- Poodlebag.



What do you guys think about these looks?
xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. i love the black dress, combined with those military boots, you look like a sex bomb in those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could, I would definitely go for the boy scout look :-). Also like the black dress.
    Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete