skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Polka Dots and Moonbeams
Sunday, 8 November 2009
Amazing Cardigan
I love this Rodarte hand-knit cardigan. It's absolutely gorgeous and I can't get enough of it. I'm going to try make one, but I doubt it's going to look that great (unfortunately).
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(27)
▼
November
(4)
NYLON TV
Amazing Cardigan
Two looks I **LOVE**
Another Serena Post :)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
December
(1)
Followers
About Me
M.rod
This blog is all about my journey in the fashion world.
View my complete profile
Recent buys...
Friday's Project dress
Friday's Project top
Friday's Project dress and Gloria Ortiz basket sandals
WA WA WE WA!
Alexander Mcqueen s/s 2010 shoes
Lusting for...
Givenchy: lace-up textured leather boots
Ann demeulemeester lace up boots
Louboutin: multi booty 140 boots
Proenza Schouler: leather platform ankle boots
Topshop: premium jewelled sequin jacket
Mike & Chris: trevor studded leather vest
LOOKY LOOK
Its GG
No comments:
Post a Comment