skip to main | skip to sidebar

Polka Dots and Moonbeams

Sunday, 9 August 2009

OH MY...

From all the Couture 2009 Fall shows that I have seen, nothing beats Givenchy. When I first saw the collection I felt like I was in a sci-fi meets the middle ages film in which the models were these hardcore princesses. It was absolutely amazing. In my opinion it was the juxtaposition of the colour palette (black and white with a tint of red and gold) and of course the clashing eras, from medieval princesses, to futuristic heroines. In other words Riccardo Tisci did an amazing job.
Amazing face and head pieces. Although they must be heavy and hurt like hell.

Can't get more matrix than this! (LOVE THE BOOTS!)
I'm in love with the corset.


xoxo
Posted by M.rod at 13:22
Labels: Givenchy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (27)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  August (3)
      • The September Issue.
      • OH MY...
      • Flower Power!
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  December (1)

Followers

About Me

My photo
M.rod
This blog is all about my journey in the fashion world.
View my complete profile

Recent buys...

Recent buys...
Friday's Project dress

Friday's Project top

Friday's Project dress and Gloria Ortiz basket sandals

WA WA WE WA!

WA WA WE WA!
Alexander Mcqueen s/s 2010 shoes

Lusting for...

Lusting for...
Givenchy: lace-up textured leather boots

Ann demeulemeester lace up boots

Louboutin: multi booty 140 boots

Proenza Schouler: leather platform ankle boots

Topshop: premium jewelled sequin jacket

Mike & Chris: trevor studded leather vest

LOOKY LOOK

LOOKY LOOK



Its GG

Its GG