Saturday, 6 June 2009

MTV Movie Awards 2009

This years MTV Movie Awards was not only outstanding in terms of comedy (e.g, host Andy Samberg, Bruno, Jim Carrey's speech and how could I forget the beginning: Slumdog Millionaire, meets Twilight, meets The Reader meets Star Trek meets Justin Timberlake's limo) but it wasn't just about the movies or Robert Pattinson, it was also about the fashion. Some of the stars got it spot on, for example Kristen Stewart, and some just weren't there, like Miley Cyrus who for a 16 year old, looked like a 45 year old.
Here are my absolute favourites of the night:
Kristen Stewart not only picked a super rock 'n' roll Yigal Azrouel dress but she also had the confidence to wear it with All Stars! I would wear this outfit myself. Absolutely adore it!
Although it's not one of my favourites, I find Lauren Conrad's Moschino dress very fun and flirty, the frills are amazing and of course you can never go wrong with Louboutin lace-up heels. On the other hand I'm not too sure about the hair.
There is absolutely no Queen B in Leighton Meester's style. The cut offs in the Emilio De La Morena dress are gorgeous and the Brian Atwood  boots also contribute to the overall cool, punk rock look.
You can never go wrong with classic black. Hayden Panettiere looks amazing with her Emanuel Ungaro dress and peep heels. When in doubt, follow Hayden's look.
If I had gone to the Movie Awards, I would have worn this Balmain dress and sandals. It's so edgy and punk rock but also a bit classic, that when I saw it I fell in love. 
What do you think about the star's red carpet choices and mine?
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment