I'm so sorry (again) for being the most irregular blogger there is! The exams have kept me quite busy as you can imagine, so blogging has slipped to the back of my mind. Fortunately this is a good week as I only have two French exams, which means I can post something! Yay!
Ok getting back to fashion. Lately I haven't been very satisfied with my style, which was kind of preppy, so I decided to go a whole new direction, what I like to call "Girly grunge meets punk". I know, it sounds a bit weird, but what that means is that I mix punk and grunge items of clothing with girly colours, frills, lace and florals. To make that transformation better I went on a small shopping spree. Here are the results:

Everyone needs a pair of shorts for the summer. I love these because they have that "boyfriend's jeans" look. The little rips also give that edge to casual summer look.


I absolutely adore this sleeveless jacket. It's really rock 'n' roll and the actual design is amazing. I paired it up with this floral dress, which is not new but I think it looks great with it.


Again I LOVE this jacket. It has a military feel but at the same time it's very soft and casual. The floral top gives it a more girly touch.


This dress might have nothing to do with grunge or punk but I just couldn't resist. The floral design at the neck is beautiful and the fabric is really soft and light.


As you can see I paired the dress with both jackets, which give it that extra edge.


I was really lucky with these shoes. I wasn't even thinking about buying high heels, but as they were the only pair left they were selling them for 10 euros! I just couldn't resist, they had to be mine.
So what do you think about my style. Is it a mistake or should I continue rocking it? :)
xoxoxo
continue rocking on you are doing great!!
ReplyDeleteyour shopping spree reminds me i need to go shopping too argh after the exams though!