Thursday, 26 February 2009

I Love to cry at weddings!

First of all I would like to apologise for my absence! It has been a hectic start to the year with mock exams and coursework, but now I'm here to stay!
On the 14th February I attended a wedding of a friend. The days before I was in a turmoil trying to decide what I should wear, what shoes, makeup, hair, accessories etc. Luckily the Wednesday before I didn't have to go to school, so early in the morning I set off into my great adventure. 
When I go shopping I never have an idea of what I want to buy and as I have said I was in a great turmoil because I had no idea of what to wear. It was after and hour and a half that I found it! At first it looked to bold and daring, but it then grew on me and I could no longer resist- I HAD to try it on. That was it. The moment I saw myself in the dress I had no doubts it was the one- Tommy Hilfiger's Happy Dress
I have to admit that I would have never thought about putting yellow, grey and purple together but yet they look amazing.

Then I was on to another mission: shoes. Fortunately I knew just the perfect place- Zilian, a portuguese shoe store which opened recently and has the most amazing shoes. It's like shoe heaven!

                                                    
Just to finish I bought a little cardigan by Mango. The accessories were my mum's gold necklace and earings, then I pulled my hair back and let my curls fall with a bit of make-up (lip gloss, mascara, eyeshadow and blush) all very neutral and VOILÁ! I was ready to party!!!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment